Thursday, July 7, 2011

Carousels

I have possibly found one of Emily's weaknesses. Carousels. The promise of a carousel ride got her to cooperate and behave way longer than she should have had to. Don't you hate it when appointments take way longer than they are supposed to? Normally, offering incentive to Emily to do something doesn't work. It can be something she has been asking for for hours, days, weeks, even. If she has to perform a task in order to reap the reward, forget it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture because even though I had my camera, there was no battery in it. Next time, though. If there is a next time. With Emily, you never know.

2 comments:

  1. Well, we can't have a teacher submit a spelling error...ha ha! Sorry about that :) Here's take 2:
    That's awesome that she loves Carousels! Can't wait to ride one with her! For sure post a pic next time if you can. Stubborn? What? That adorable little redhead sure is a product of both of her parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she would LOVE that! And so would Kaitlyn!

    ReplyDelete