The other night's bedtime story was
Ladybug Girl and Bumblebee Boy. For those who don't know about Ladybug Girl, she has a dog named Bingo. Naturally, the conversation turned toward Emily's desire for a dog of her own. So, I gently reminded her (again) that we can't have a dog. At this point, I don't even have to repeat why.
"Okay. Mom. Okay. If Daddy dies way before you die and you are living with me, can I have a dog then?"
"...Yeees, I suppose then you could have a dog."
"And he can sleep on my bed with me."
"..."
 |
| copyright 2009 by David Soman |
So cute! Although, there will never be a dog in my bed...ha ha! Love you Emily!
ReplyDeleteShe's such a sweet little girl! I just love her sooooooooo much! Too bad daddy is allergic to doggies.
ReplyDeleteJust remind her, if she wants to sleep with a doggie she can always visit Grandma B! Or I can always send her a picture of one to sleep with. LOLOL
ReplyDeleteLove You all sooooooooo much!
Mom